SLQS-UAE would like to invite you for the 8th CPD event in Dubai, 2019/20 organized by the subcommittee of 2019/20.
About the speaker:
Prof. Indrawansa Samaratunga
DSc, FRICS, FAIQS, FIQSSL, FCIArb, FCIOB, FCMI, FASI, FCABE
Key Areas of Discussion:
- Understanding the terminology used in the insurance provisions of contracts.
- The 4 contractual requirements for insurance.
- Understanding the 21 Sub-Clauses related to insurance found in FIDIC contracts.
- The Tiers of Risks and Responsibilities imposed on the parties.
- Employer’s timely taking-over obligation according to UAE Law.
- Can a Contractor procure insurance to cover his exposure to Delay Damages?
Beneficiary : MCI Middle East LLC
Account (AED) : 1011233252601
IBAN : AE200260001011233252601
Bank : Emirates NBD
Address : PO Box 11954, Al Souk Branch, Dubai, UAE
Swift Code : EBILAEAD
For Bank Transfers please add the description – [First Name of the attendee] SLQS 14 Jan 2020
“Please bring a printed form of payment proof along with you and present at the registration desk”
Important Message on Payment Procedure
While encouraging you to early register and to make the registration fee via bank transfer, please be informed that those who have not paid via bank transfer are also welcome to register online and attend the CPD.
Alternative payment method will be arranged at the CPD venue.
Thanks and Regards,
When : Tuesday, 14 January 2020
Where : Al Futtaim Learning Center, Dubai
Time : 7.00 pm – 10.00 pm
Registration : Click here to register